Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

I have a Speedex 1630 for sale,not sure what it is worth,so if you are interested you can email me and give me a offer, it does run, and it has a grader/snow blade in the front of it, I don't use it any more. It could use to TLC. I am located in south western IN. I could help deliver for fee
Thanks
Danny

Re: 1630

Hey Danny,

Did you sell your 1630? I just aquired one and really don't know much about them. I am in Iowa and normally just collect the real old wheel horse and Pond tractors but this 1630 caught my eye so i bought it. We get to IN on occasion and more often to easten IL but I do have some friends in Indiana that pick up tractors and attachments for me.

Thanks

Les