Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rear axle bushings S32

I'm looking for rear axle bushings. 1 3/8" inside diamenter and upper bushings 1" inside diameter 1 1/2 outside diameter. Any info as to where I might find these bushings would be greatly appreciated.

Re: rear axle bushings S32

Hi,
I too have been having trouble finding the bushing for my 1030 which I think is the same rear end as yours if it is the bull gear setup. The lower five axle bushing I have found can be replaced with needle bearings that I found at qbcbearings.com I just measured mine with callipers and found ones that the inside and outside diameter works for the only difference is the bearings are only 3/4" wide which can be solved by using two in each end and cutting a 1/4" spacer from the old bushings or simaler sized metal. The top tapered bearings you should be able to take out and got to Napa or Autozone and they can cross the numbers and get you new ones. That is what I did. Hope that helps.