Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lawn & Garden Collector Magazine

Fellows and gals, there is a New tractor magazine coming out in January 2007 and I want to let you know about it. It is called " Lawn and Garden Collector Magzsine " showcasing all brands of lawn and garden tractors and equipment. A full Color professional magazine with -6- issues / year for $ 24.00. I have been asked to be one of the -10- or more Contributing Editors. I will be representing the Speedex Tractors, and I am very excited and feel honored to do this. You can subscribe by sending a check or MO made out to Lawn & Garden Collector Magazine and mail to Lawn & Garden Collector Magazine, 6040 Ford Road N., Mt Vernon, IN, 47620 or Call : ( 812 ) 985-7640 or ( 812 ) 490-3607 Visa/Mastercard accepted also ... I believe you will enjoy this New Magazine... Mike Hamper

Instant Messenger: New Tractor Magazine coming Out

Re: Lawn & Garden Collector Magazine

Mike

Will this be dedicated to antique tractors or will it be a mix of both antique and modern tractors?

Re: Lawn & Garden Collector Magazine

As far as I know It will include all ?? Mike hamper

Instant Messenger: Tractors Working