Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1130 3 Spd. Trans.

Hi all, I'm looking for the mentioned. It's Part # 2407-8001
Anyone know where I can find one used ?
Thanks

Re: 1130 3 Spd. Trans.

The -3- speed + Rev transmission is called a T-92 ( Borg Warner ) and was made for Speedex,Economy, Crosley, by Olympic Gear of Twinsburg Ohio, they still make them and repair them and sell parts.. Not Cheap ..their phone # Ask for George Elliot. They should be able to help you. The phone number is 330-425-4112 ...There is also a place called USSupply of Taylor Texas that lists this item on E-Bay..512-352-7979 the last Used one sold for $ 580 I'd keep checking for a used one , or repain the one you have ..good luck....Mike

Thanks for the info. Mike, I will check them out.

Thanks Rob, as you gather information please continue to share with the others and this will help us all weather it proves good or , hopefully not bad....Mike Hamper