Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S19 emblem

Whats the difference between the S19 with the white emblem and the S19 with the red emblem. (the side hood emblem) Mine is in white but i see that there are ones in red for sale, meaning that there is a different model of the S19.

Re: S19 emblem

Rick, thank you for using the post section of the site...for now there isn't a good answer to your question....the White/Black outling Serial numbers showed up on the S24 - S17 - S18 - S19 sometime toward the end of the Round Hood series ( late 60's ) and the Flat Hooded series ( early 70's ). My personal opinion is Speedex changed suppliers of the decals ?? However I will be continuing to compare and research to eventually determine what and why that happened... I have made Re-pros of them for collectors usage...I have not to date Seen any printed Literture showing that color on the tractors...Mike Hamper

Re: S19 emblem

Thanks for the quick response Mike. I found it odd myself seeing that you have reproductions of the S19 sticker in two colors but then to find out while restoring mine, I have the odd white emblem. Thanks again and if your curious to see my project, I have an album in yahoo groups, speedextractors, under the name rickem. Thanks again for your response.