Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine

I just wanted to let all of the Speedex collectors know that Mike Hamper Sr. put together an awesome article on the history of Speedex for the January issue of the Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine. If you would like to know more about this magazine, you can visit our website at www.lawnandgardencollector.com

Re: Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine

I subscribed to that new magazine and look forward to the first issue. Do you know when it will be sent out? I tried the web site, but cannot get it to come up on the computer? Any ideas?

The first issue is at the printers now and is due out in Jan. 2007....hopefully it will be well received as it will host a varitiy of many other contributing editors of other collector tractors in addition to Speedex . Mike Hamper

Received a post card stating the first issue is in the mail....should arrive middle to end of Jan....feel like a little kid watching for the mail-man...to bring the Captain Video Ring I ordered....Mike Hamper

Just in case you don't see it in the other post ....I received my First Issue on Feb. 15....great mag.....good quality...well worth the wait....Mike Hamper

Scan the article please and post it for all of us to enjoy.

That surely could be done Tom, but sort of defeats the purpose of them taking the time to publish a mag. That also does not support their efforts for continued publications. Back issues are available for $ 5.oo I believe .. e-mail me and I can give you the information for copies and subscription if you would like . Mike

Thank you Brandon .. mike