Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tractor shows

Hi We just picked up a model 1630 in real nice shape.I dont see many speedex tractors here in Canada.I would like to plan a trip south to catch a show , take pictures and maybe pick up some parts or implements.any sugestions on witch show to attend ? Thanks Hubey

Re: tractor shows

Hello Hubey and welcome to the world ot those taken smitten by the little Speedex tractors....if you are in the Northeastern side of Canada ? there is a show on the July 6,7,8 in Ohio..Ashtabula Antique Engine Club of Ashtabula , Ohio In Williamsfield South of I 90 take Rt11 and then a little East at the Rt 322 exit .....they are Featuring Speedex Tractors this year 2007 as the Feature tractor and raffling off a 1942 Model-B speedex....we are expecting a really large turn out of collectors for this event as it is the first show yet to Feature Speedex..Watch the site for additional information as the date gets closer.....Mike Hamper

Re: tractor shows

Hi Thank you for the response Mike.I am sure we can make that show.Hope to see you there .Hubey