Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
model 1630

Hi speedex I have lots of questions obout my newly aquired tractor but first I would like to thank Mike for putting together this site .Tons of info and pictures that would be hard to find anywere else.Anywase back to my questions .These tractors seem to be common in the north east of USA but does anyone know if they war sold vastly in Canada?I live in Ontario just outside of Toronto and dont recall ever seeing one at any of the tractor shows if been to.My next consern is a missing part.When I purchased my tractor it had a front plow attached witch I have removed.I already have a craftsmen with a plow.I need to find or fab the bar that connects the manual tool lift to the rear three point hitch.Is it posibble someone could email a picture of theres with demensions? or does someone have one for sale.Thanks in advance for any responses.Back soon Hubey

Re: model 1630

Hubey...thanks for the comments ! These are always welcome....Hopefully someone has a Model-1630 with the mounting you are asking for....a photo would be great..The manual lifting for this would be the same as the Model-1430 if anyone has a photo of this to share...Mike Hamper