Canadian Immigration Forum

Welcome to my Canadian Immigration Forum  Please feel free to post a message if you have any questions for other Imigration gurus or  advice for any would-be-immigrants! ** Please not that posts will be monitored and any abusive posts will be removed. Immigration Issues ONLY please! Thanks.

Canadian Immigration Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Congratulations on the submission of your updated docs

OOh noooooooooo! POOR you having to walk past the CHC every day!!! Thats just adding insult to injury - bet they have the Canadian Flag flying and everything (and the feint but unmistakeable whiff of maple syrup emanating from the breakfast canteen!!) Thanks for the offer of French Pen pal - will definitely take you up on that - I remember now you saying you speak French!! Perhaps I can add a French Section to the site with a few little lessons for anyone who wants to learn a bit!! Few choice phrases! Actually I bought this FAB book of French colloquial Idioms (in the US of all places!) (Hmm - are idoms necessarily colloquial?!!) recently. I need to check if they are usable in a French Canadian setting! Meantime I'll dig it out and test you on one a week! LOL! Starter for 10! Ok - well Xing fingers for your brown envelope, which reminds me - You know what I realised this week? This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I won't EVER receive a little envelope, brown or otherwise . My lawyer will receive it and I'll just get a totally unceremonious e-mail about 3 weeks later no doubt!!! I think I should offer a warning on here that " The use of an immigration lawyer seriously inhibits the complete exhilaration of receiving your little brown envelope, when the time comes!" Hope you get yours soon! Em xx

Email: emma@watch-us-emigrate.com

(c) 2006 watch-us-emigrate.com All Rights Reserved. Please ASK for permission to copy any part of this website. Thank you!