Canadian Immigration Forum

Welcome to my Canadian Immigration Forum  Please feel free to post a message if you have any questions for other Imigration gurus or  advice for any would-be-immigrants! ** Please not that posts will be monitored and any abusive posts will be removed. Immigration Issues ONLY please! Thanks.

Canadian Immigration Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
about immigration to canada

hi i m your new member
i want to ask about the canada immigration under skilled migrant. i applied in jan 07 and got AORin march 07. so now when and what will i will be hearing from canada pltell
thanks gemini

Email: geminithakur@yahoo.com

Re: about immigration to canada

Hi there Gemini. The process has changed since I applied ( I am assuming you applied via the simplified route where you dont' have to submit everything at the beginning?)
However - I'm sure some things are the same - for instance Your AOR should state how long the processing time is at this time. Are you actually in receipt of it? Which office did you apply through?? The CHC seems to be very efficient in meeting its deadlines and so you will likely hear from them next at either 90 days before the date stated on your AOR or 120 days before, when you will be sent a 90 or 120 day letter which requests your documents are submitted in full (it used to just request document updates) which will then be processed at the stated time. The actual processing can take about 3 or 4 months so you could expect your medical requests a few months after your applicatin is processed assuming there werent any problems with the application. All in all - despite the waiting, I think that they are a great institution to deal with because they say what they will do and when, and then they do exactly that! THey don't waste any time on people who email them with questions then can find the answer to elsewhere - beause to do so would simply slow everything up even more - but they do respond to genuine questions. So - I'm afraid its time for you to sit back and relax at this stage!! I've been there - I know how incredibly frustrating that is - but wehen you get to the end of your wait - it is soooooooooooo worth it - believe me!!! Keep in touch. Em.

Email: emma@watch-us-emigrate.com

Re: about immigration to canada

hi emma as u told me to see the AOR. it says i have applied under federal economic. and they will not proceed before 45 months.which i really found sad. as i have family with a son. so emma can u make me clear when i will hear from the canadian immigration now. i received my aor in march07.pl tell me emma. somebody said they will do the case with in 36 months.but i think they wont touch before 45 months asthey have written so kindly tell me. have u also applied for canadian immigration?
when
thanks

Email: geminithakur@yahoo.com

(c) 2006 watch-us-emigrate.com All Rights Reserved. Please ASK for permission to copy any part of this website. Thank you!