Canadian Immigration Forum

Welcome to my Canadian Immigration Forum  Please feel free to post a message if you have any questions for other Imigration gurus or  advice for any would-be-immigrants! ** Please not that posts will be monitored and any abusive posts will be removed. Immigration Issues ONLY please! Thanks.

Canadian Immigration Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is MPNP a gateway to our Canada dream?

Hi Emma. Two thumbs up for creating this site. It's very informative and a great source of inspiration. My husband and I were originally from the Philippines but having a realization that we cannot save up enough funds to realize our Canada dream from there, we packed our things and together with our 4-yr old son (now 5) made our way to Dubai which is a very good move for all of us. We are now saving up and in 6 months time, we can say that we are ready for the big move. Please advice us which is the best route and the shortest way to realize our dreams. We have done our research and found that we can try MPNP with the help of 2 friends who could sign our Affidavit of Support. Do you have any information where we can look for possible sponsors from Manitoba? A friend in BC suggested for us to go to Canada for a visit and try to look for prospective employers. My husband and I are professionals having worked for more than 10 years but does not fit in the Skill A or Skill O level. Do you think coming to Canada as a tourist will be a big help or is it too risky? From here, it will only take less than a month to process a temporary resident visa.
Would appreciate if you can shed me some light as to the best course of action that we will have to take as a family. Just like most parents, we just want the best for our young son.

Cheers!
MRVC

Email: mrvcfernando@gmail.com

Re: Is MPNP a gateway to our Canada dream?

Hello there!
Well, I can't see what harm coming over for a visit to assess things would do. Why would that be risky? If you mean coming over on a visitors visa and hoping to stay then yes, of course that would be risky, but a visit is a great idea. Please let me know how you are getting on. Apologies for the delay in my response. :)
Ems.

Email: ems@watch-us-emigrate.com

(c) 2006 watch-us-emigrate.com All Rights Reserved. Please ASK for permission to copy any part of this website. Thank you!