Return to Website

Brother Larry Ritchey                      " Free Spirit " Artist: Jillane Curreen

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support,  to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.  

There are many different responses to crisis. Most survivors have intense feelings after a traumatic event but recover from the trauma; others have more difficulty recovering — especially those who have had previous traumatic experiences, who are faced with ongoing stress, or who lack support from friends and family — and will need additional help.

What you share in this forum, may prevent that next Accident, that next Casualty

Make sure to add your Website and e-mail address !

On any given thread click the mail box or the PC icon for email and URL addresses

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I was in an accident on May 6th, 2005.

First off, thanks for stopping by my website. My name is Brian Montgomery aka “bdmpastx” on most forums. I was in an accident on May 6th, 2005. While riding my motorcycle in Arkansas on a road known as the pig trail, I was struck by a vehicle. It was a nice day. It was pretty warm as I remember. I was riding with the Texas Sportbike Association. I was not leading the ride as I normally do but I was second in the line of 5 other riders. I was riding 2 up with my girlfriend (now wife) when we got to stopping/turning point. We would always stop and wait for everyone to catch up when we were about to change directions or get on a different road. So we sat and waited for about five minutes waiting for 2 members of our group to show up. I asked my wife to hop off the bike while I went back to check up on them. I was always concerned with our fellow rider’s safety. So I head back down the road about 3 miles and I see that our 2 riders were ok and coming along. I waited until they passed before I turned around. I did my u turn then proceed to pass them while heading back. That turned out to be my fatal mistake. I passed them with ease and was riding along up front when a car decided to turn in front of me. I remember seeing the white Mercury Cougar coming down the road. I don’t remember hitting it though. The car decided to get into the oncoming lane to decelerate before making the turn. I just happened to be in that lane.

I stuck the vehicle just to the left of the driver’s side headlight. I flew into the air striking the windshield and then bounced a total of 156.9 feet to my final resting spot.

To Read more: http://home.earthlink.net/~bdmpastx/