Bravenet Web Forum

none

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost Tribes

If I may interject here...There seems to be WAY more evidence supporting your so-called monkey-man than the Biblical bed-time stories....and even if the Nat. Amer. were descendants of the great flood or Noah wouldnt there be a possibility that they would be from the seed of Abraham, isaac or jacob?

There also seems to be a hell of alot more documentation proving the NatAmer/Lost Tribes thesis than the Biblical stories of the Flood, Walls of Jericho, dividing of the Red Sea and other extremely hard to swallow "signs" of Bilical lore.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ephraim, with all respect - Are we discussing a million year old monkey man or the ancient Hebrews? Personally I believe (and EVERYONE can have their own beliefs)that we are all descendents of the survivors of the "Great Flood". I'm sure you have probably heard about Noah and the "Arc of the Covenant" right? Well who is to say that these people did not somehow land in America? Ancient rock art throughout the Columbia and Snake River Gorge areas of Washington, Oregon and Idaho seems to attest to this theory. These ancient drawings are called the "Rayed Arc Motifs" of the Columbia Plateau. You might want to pick up a copy of James D. Keyser's book entitled "Indian Rock Art of the Columbia Plateau" before you draw any final conclusions. Have a nice day.

Replying to:

If it is a proven fact that the first man descended from Africa; then how is it that it is hard for you to believe that Native Americans (as a matter of fact "EVERYONE" in this world; including yourself!!!) has ancestry tracing back to the east.

I also have seen no evidence that we originated from the Americas; but were just the first to populate it. Thank you for the input.

Replying to:

Yes Ephraim I agree with you but I still fail to see any real proof that Native American people are descended from the Hebrew people of MiddleEastern Israel. If anything I feel it would be the other way around - Native American's would be their ancestors.

Replying to:

Good point Bonnie! Many of us are lost; that is why perhaps when we read sites such as these it helps us find ourselves just a little & help possibly explain why things are the way they are, where we truly came from & where we might be going.

Replying to:

I think we need to ask ourselves this question - Are the so called Lost Tribes of America really lost or Do they know who they are and its the rest of us who are really lost?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost Tribes

Perhaps your experts have been looking in the wrong places for their evidence. Shalom

Replying to:

If I may interject here...There seems to be WAY more evidence supporting your so-called monkey-man than the Biblical bed-time stories....and even if the Nat. Amer. were descendants of the great flood or Noah wouldnt there be a possibility that they would be from the seed of Abraham, isaac or jacob?

There also seems to be a hell of alot more documentation proving the NatAmer/Lost Tribes thesis than the Biblical stories of the Flood, Walls of Jericho, dividing of the Red Sea and other extremely hard to swallow "signs" of Bilical lore.

Replying to:

Ephraim, with all respect - Are we discussing a million year old monkey man or the ancient Hebrews? Personally I believe (and EVERYONE can have their own beliefs)that we are all descendents of the survivors of the "Great Flood". I'm sure you have probably heard about Noah and the "Arc of the Covenant" right? Well who is to say that these people did not somehow land in America? Ancient rock art throughout the Columbia and Snake River Gorge areas of Washington, Oregon and Idaho seems to attest to this theory. These ancient drawings are called the "Rayed Arc Motifs" of the Columbia Plateau. You might want to pick up a copy of James D. Keyser's book entitled "Indian Rock Art of the Columbia Plateau" before you draw any final conclusions. Have a nice day.

Replying to:

If it is a proven fact that the first man descended from Africa; then how is it that it is hard for you to believe that Native Americans (as a matter of fact "EVERYONE" in this world; including yourself!!!) has ancestry tracing back to the east.

I also have seen no evidence that we originated from the Americas; but were just the first to populate it. Thank you for the input.

Replying to:

Yes Ephraim I agree with you but I still fail to see any real proof that Native American people are descended from the Hebrew people of MiddleEastern Israel. If anything I feel it would be the other way around - Native American's would be their ancestors.

Replying to:

Good point Bonnie! Many of us are lost; that is why perhaps when we read sites such as these it helps us find ourselves just a little & help possibly explain why things are the way they are, where we truly came from & where we might be going.

Replying to:

I think we need to ask ourselves this question - Are the so called Lost Tribes of America really lost or Do they know who they are and its the rest of us who are really lost?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost Tribes

Good point. All the answers can be found in the bible, as everything in it holds some form of information. Actually, if you really read it you'll understand that ethnicity has assimilated hebrew.

Replying to:

Perhaps your experts have been looking in the wrong places for their evidence. Shalom

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: