Ultimate Aviation Links Forum

Welcome to the NEW Ultimate Aviation Links Forum! Feel free to post your aviation questions, comments and stories.

Ultimate Aviation Links Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aircraft Maintenance /legisalation

Help!!
I need help with an assignment which I have been set for my Aviation Degree. It reads:
You are the nominated Postholder for maintenance with an airline that is starting from scratch. You need to satisfy the authority that your airline qualifies for its AOC with regard to its management. The fleet consists of four aircraft: two new Boeing 737-700 and two used Boeing 737-300 quick change aircraft with a cargo door installed under a supplemental certificate (STC).
I have to provide a Porject Plan that shows how i will meet the requirements stating what level of company approvals will be required to acheive this. Please can give me some direction. I would really appreciate it!

Submit A Link | Aviation Message Board | Aviation Classifieds | A&P Schools | Aircraft For Sale
Aircraft Manufacturers | Aircraft Part Manufacturers | Aircraft Part Distributors | Aircraft Rentals | Aircraft Repairs | Airparks
Airports | Air Disasters | Air Shows | Aviation Jobs | Aviation Publications | Aircraft Organizations | Charter Services
FBOs | Flight Attendants | Flight Schools | Flying Clubs | Military | More Categories | Home