Ultimate Aviation Links Forum

Welcome to the NEW Ultimate Aviation Links Forum! Feel free to post your aviation questions, comments and stories.

Ultimate Aviation Links Forum
Start a New Topic 
Piper Cherokee PA28 1965

I have a question about a part. I need a strobe bulb, but everywhere I call they don't have it. The number on the part doesn't match anyone I've called, but it can from the plane, so I'm not sure what to do. The number on the part is MFT-152H. It's about an inch and a half long. It's one coninuous part. It coils in the middle. I have to get this part before I can fly, so any help would be great.
Thanks so much

Re: Piper Cherokee PA28 1965

Hi Lauren,

Did you figure out the part number replacement for the belly strobe mft-152h?

Submit A Link | Aviation Message Board | Aviation Classifieds | A&P Schools | Aircraft For Sale
Aircraft Manufacturers | Aircraft Part Manufacturers | Aircraft Part Distributors | Aircraft Rentals | Aircraft Repairs | Airparks
Airports | Air Disasters | Air Shows | Aviation Jobs | Aviation Publications | Aircraft Organizations | Charter Services
FBOs | Flight Attendants | Flight Schools | Flying Clubs | Military | More Categories | Home