Return to Website

Audrey Hepburn Forum!

I Welcome All Audrey Fans to This Forum! Feel free to post all your thoughts about our Fair Lady and about this site!

Audrey Hepburn Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*You inspire me. RIP*

Dearest Audrey,

You are my absolute idol. Your films, stage work, books and amazing work for UNICEF make you my inspiration.
From One Wild Oat to Always, I've seen them all. You were an inspiration and a role model to all of us, and you live on through your work and all the work you did for those less unfortunate to you.
Of course, Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favourite. The way you played such a free and fun spirit as Holly Golightly shows the extent of your acting ability, and how much current actresses could learn from your work.
And, not to mention your timeless, elegant beauty which lived on even in your last few years alive. Your beautiful profile, and charming persona were the perfect combination of a woman, and it's you as a whole that made you one in 6 billion.

RIP.

Love you always,

*Rianna* x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x