Return to Website

Audrey Hepburn Forum!

I Welcome All Audrey Fans to This Forum! Feel free to post all your thoughts about our Fair Lady and about this site!

Audrey Hepburn Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i love you audrey

dear who ever is going to read this, am just saying this because she not here to read it. it makes me very sad to know that she wont get this but if she could of this is whati would wright to her. dear audrey i am one of your biggest biggest biggest fan. for my age everyone thinks am like a old lady and am old fashioned. but i fell in love with you when i saw romen holiday, audrey i fill like i know you so well, i have almost all your movies i drive everyone nut talking about and the funny thing is i always compare my self with you. i asked my friend to do a makeover to look like you shes a makeup artist so am i. i really cant explain how much i belive in you, you are just like marilyn monroe to me you are so beautiful.well if i seat here i could tell you a bunch of storys about what has happend to me because i love you so much i hope someone respondes to me i know you have alot of fans but for some reason i feel like am the only one who goes nuts for you love ramona

Re: i love you audrey

VOV...am feeling the same thing...i love her always to..you are masing for wrighting these...thanks you for loving her..am lovie her to

V