Return to Website

Audrey Hepburn Forum!

I Welcome All Audrey Fans to This Forum! Feel free to post all your thoughts about our Fair Lady and about this site!

Audrey Hepburn Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wait Until Dark

Dear Fans,

Have any of you seen "Wait Until Dark"? What did you think?

Personally I loved it! (As in 10/10) The film was grippng from start to finish, and who can forget the finale. Audrey's realisation that they've cut the phone lines, and her mad dash around her apartment, tearig the globes from their sockets and smashing them on the ground.

the ending was shocking mainly because Audrey appears so kind andfrail in the movie. Add the fact that she's blind, and this makes the torture even more unbearable. What a wonderful thriller it was!

Your thoughts, Luke

Re: Wait Until Dark

Hi Luke !

I have been watching Wait until the dark so many times that I cant remenber. I agree with youm the film is incredible since first scene until the end. I always remeber the eyes of Audrey in the end... It seems as she is really crying, I mean she really feel like Susy.. What a great performance. She is really better this time even than her performance in The Nuns Story... I must mention to Alan Arkin. He was wondeful too...

I think it was the last film of Audrey of her best period (50s, 60s) It is a pitty that she rehused to make more good films in the 70s. Maybe, Mel Ferrer was so important as a adviser in her career... He knows...

Excuse me for my English. I am peruvian and here we speak spanish..

Regards

Jesus

pd Please tell me what other scenes you like of Wait until the Dark and why ....