Return to Website

The Lee Majors Forum

Lets talk Lee

The Lee Majors Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee and Farrah

Does anyone know if Lee and Farrah kept in touch after their divorce? I read an article from 1992. Lee said they kept in touch from time to time. In an interview from 2001, he said they hadn't spoken for 12 years. Then in 2000, he was on Entertainment Toninight. He said he hadn't seen her in 10 years. After she died, it was reported, they only spoke once by phone a few weeks before she passed.
However, Lee said they spoke several times. He was also on Howard Stern in December
2007. He said he had been visiting her. I don't know what to believe. Maybe they secretly kept in touch all these years and Lee wants to kinda mislead the press. He knows if they knew that he and Farrah kept in touch, they'd probably go nuts.
Also, Ryan O'neal was/is the jealous type. If he knew that Lee and Farrah stayed in touch, he'd go ballistic too.

What do you think?

Re: Lee and Farrah

Per my understanding they hadn't been in touch for years until Farrah got sick in 2006. Lee asked a mutual friend to keep him informed on how she was doing and they also exchanged notes thru this friend. On her last birthday Lee called her and they talked for awhile. I think that was the extent of it. Lee also said he was invited to the funeral, but didn't attend because he didn't want to draw attention to himself.