Return to Website

The Lee Majors Forum

Lets talk Lee

The Lee Majors Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LEE MAJORS = GOD!

Hi friend! Hope to be welcomed in this forum. How many members? I'm curious.

I'm a cosmic fan of the SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN. I come from Italy, and here "L'Uomo Da Sei Milioni Di Dollari" estabilished a legend and defined the souls of million and million of viewers! Huge popularity!

Think that: LEE (my hero) was hosted by a show dedicated to the so-called "meteors", the actors/singers/performers who has been immensely popular in the recent past of TV broadcasting. The show is actually called "METEORE", and it's regularly aired by ITALIA UNO - one of the most successful channells in Italy history!

I taped the appaerence, don't worry. It was funny! Lee joked with his own... ehm, bionic powers!

Okay, friends, all I need is: MORE PICTURES from the SMDM series !!!!!! I don't know how to find THEM!

I will be a regular, anyway.

Tiziano.

My MAD MAX site: www.madmaxed.cjb.net Do you like THUNDERDOME?

Re: LEE MAJORS = GOD!

Hey! Howdy!

(BTW my cat is called MadMax after the films... he is a mad cat! )

It is great to hear news from Italy, about the 6 mill show and Meteor. So how was the show?

Do you have any info on Italian Magazine covers or articles on Lee? If you do, you can enter them into the IMDB. So far I have managed to find a little info on publications from Germany, Chile, Canada, Australia, and USA.

You asked about more SMDM pictures. There is a site at :

http://pub94.ezboard.com/bbigvalleyandsixmilliondollarmanstoryboard

which has fanfiction, and episode synopsis(with screen captures) are being progresively added to.

Also on this site there are links on the links page . One of those sites has masses of links too all things bionic including mpeg files, wav files of the opening theme, and screen grabs from the series.

There is also regular, but intermittant discussion that goes on at the bionicfans at yahoo:

bionicfans@yahoogroups.com

cheers

Lyn