Return to Website

The Lee Majors Forum

Lets talk Lee

The Lee Majors Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lonesome Dove

Sometime around 1994, Lee made a guest appearance in Lonesome Dove (the series). The show was called "Ties That Bind". Is this "series" different from the Lonesome Dove mini-series, or are they one and the same? I remember hearing about, but never watched it.

Re: Lonesome Dove

I think (Off the top of my head, without dble checking) it was a revisit of the series - called something like Lonesome Dove : the story continues ...

or something like that. These have been aired (in my country) in 4 x 2 hour chunks, much like the first mini-series. Unfortunately haven't gotten to see them yet , but they seem to be regularly sired on the satellite channels, so I'm hopeful one day soon i will. Saw the fist mini-series and loved it, very poignant beautiful raw tale, with riveting landscapes and great characters. I think cub has a screen grab from Lonesome Dove in the filmography section of the site.

cheers

M

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sometime around 1994, Lee made a guest appearance in Lonesome Dove (the series). The show was called "Ties That Bind". Is this "series" different from the Lonesome Dove mini-series, or are they one and the same? I remember hearing about, but never watched it.