D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
give up

Why should I bother with life anymore? What's the purpose of all this crap anyway? There is no point. And I give up!

Re: give up

Stephanie,
I am sorry you are feeling like you want to give up. Canya talk about what is happening, what is triggering you to feel this way. I will be praying for you.

Debra

I just read your post to me in the other thread. I bet you are feeling very stressed with sick kids. The flu is hitting you too or family members only. either way that is the pits. I am so sorry you are feeling this stress.

Sending you HUGS

Debra

I'm not the same Stephanie in the other. Sorry would have done a different name if I knew ahead of time there was another stephanie. Sorry.

Well Stephanie (2),
I understand that you are a different Stephanie. Either way I am sorry that youu are having a tough time. What is happening in your life now that is bringing this on? Can you talk about it at all. I do care.

Debra

hey stephanie.. this is the other stephanie..
y should u go on? lets see? i use to think like that for years... but u know what i found.. no matter what there is going to be bs u have to deal with... that wont change one bit.. the level of bs does tho... but despite all the negativity i found out there does come a time when all the that nasty bad stuff does seem to end..(i know it really doesnt, but honestly does dimisish over time) so yeah.. stick with it.. you might be surprised on how much u will miss. ask ur self this... step away from all of it... pretend your someone else and your friends are talking about your death.. imangine what they would REALLLLLY say. not what u think they would.. but what they REALLLY would say. imagine all their bdays parties.. their kids..(if they have them) family stuff u would miss out.. your friends who do things... you work... so many people you have touched just by being around... and now here on this post forum... you got 2 people talking to u... and now we are gonna wonder about u and wish that you recieve happiness... you effect more people than you know... prove to negativity that it cant get you down... choose to be happy.. and let that happiness in babes... you will be ok!!!!!
tons of hugs to you!
hang in there!
the other stephanie