D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for volunteers

Hello everyone,

I am a 3rd year student in social work. I have been through a lot in life and desperatly want to understand more about DID. I am currently dealing with someone with DID and I am fascinated of how strong those people are. I am writting a personal essay on this and am looking for a volunteer if possible to just e-mail me what happens during their day.
I am the last person who will judge someone. I want you to feel safe to talk to me and don't be affraid to ask me questions. :)

Hope to get some replies from you.

Re: Looking for volunteers

I would be willing to help you, but have you tried just doing a search for this type of information (not just net, library, bookstore). Can you get this information from the person you are working with? What/Who is this essay for?

Forgive the caution. I would hope you understand.

Blessings

I am doing all the research that I can. I have books, Links to websites and even documentaries. I want as much information as I can. This essay is for myself, but it is also for a one on one course at laurentian university. Only me and my teacher will read this essay.
I am doing some councelling with the person that I am working with so I dont think it is quite appropriate to ask her the permission to release her information. I am affraid it would be unprofessional and it might offend her. Shes still not very open with everything that happened to her in the past.

I have heard a lot of things from that woman, therefore I am ready for anything. If you agree to help me, I dont want you to be scared to open up to me...I would also like to help you in any way that I can. :) If you understand french, I can also give you a copy of the final results.
I hope that I answered your questions, dont hesitate to ask me questions. I also want you to let me know if you feel uncomfortable with anything thats being done.
Here is my e-mail - ix_chausse@laurentienne.ca

The main purpose of this essay is to inform myself and my teacher. He used to be a social worker at Algoma Hospital (Psychiatric). I dont know if that makes you feel more comfortable, but because of that career, he will also be the last person to judge anything thats being said or done.

This is more than I would be able to do. I hope you are able to get the information you need.
my best

Hi Missy, this is Candy Little; the webmaster of this site and I would be glad to help you out as much as I can. I have helped many students in the past and I have no problem sharing what I know. Email me at eycn1@aol.com and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.
Have a wonderful day!
Candy

I emailed you. Not sure if you are still looking for research material.

Hi, I lived with my now ex husband for aprox 14 yrs and it was the scarriest and sadist time for me!! words can not discribe the hell I went through watching my beloved evaparating into an unknown without choice .He had tiny voices , flashbacks, screaming violent outburts, voices in the head, stole things, through dangeroius objects. He went to therapy & strangly returned back to his perps his mother & dad.He left behind a disclosure letter that tells of insest and rape . He stole my art porfolio and created an alter like me crazy? I recently saw him and he had a flat affect and did not appear to know me. Iam a secondary victim and Iam i unbearable pain to reaize he is most likely gone forever, in his head..or as he puyit the maject imagine space a place fior children to go to be safe.
This is my very personal story it really sad
take care annie