D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your front page

I just discovered this site. I really like your front page where you explain DID. I articularly like 2 paragraphs that talk about feling crazy and isolated and being labelled as a hypchondriac. You have just described my life. I took the priviledge of copying them and sent them to my doctor along with the addresss of the page.

I have been dxd for many years. Two steps forward two steps back most of the time. But I am making headway.

I doubt if I will be back as I have enough trouble keeping up to date on Mosaic Minds, my regular haunt. But thanks for being here.

The People

Re: Your front page

Please forgive my for my bonde-ness (although I am really a red head) are the middles ppl with MPD or is that for middle aged people?

I like the term middles I just have never heard it used to describe alters thats all