D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hi Iam writting again to let folks know I too need help In letting go of my loved one.It pains me to the very core. I long to reconnect with some one who s body is now being occupied with a person I really dont know. When I saw him he REALLY DID NOT KNOW ME This is so strange to grasp and hard to accept and really move on Please help me in any way you can Please hear me!! His alters were both fearfull tiny kids aka littles and he had cruel sadistic alters and more
Yet I have yet to make peace with this its almost surealIf I call
HIM Who is HE? and so I have not gone there
PLEASE HELP ME TO FULLY UNDERSTAND ANDLET GO>>>I HAVE BUT ONE LIFE AND IAM NOT LIVING IT TO THE FULLEST AS IT SHOULD BE
Please helpMe
Annie

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Im sorry Anne we cant help you to let go of your loved ones. Only you can make the decision of if you want to let someone go or not. sure we can sit here and type about all the bad stuff that is involved with being DID like watching loved ones with this mental disorder act out their pain of being abused and not be able to do anything about it, and we can type about all the good stuff that comes with being DID like people with DID are very creative and can multitask better than people who do not have DID simply because they switch from alter to alter and each alter contains their own and sometimes shared memories about how to do things. we can also sit here and yell at you the words "get rid of him" but only you can decide what to do for yourself.

Any therapist, psychiatrist or psychologist near you can help you to understand and make your own decisions based on your own personal experiences and what is right for you. To locate these professionals they can be found in your local phone book under marriage and family counseling, mental health, community resources, psychiatrists and psychologists.

good luck in what ever you decide to do.