D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

hi im just looking around, looking for help, looking for answers, i dont know where to go about what dealing with, i dont know who to trust or who can help if anyone can, but i dont know what else to do but at least try to find help somewhere. i dont know what to do, i dont know whats happening, ive been told so many things i dont feel i can tell anyone n now i feel as if i cant do much more. ppl think im a freak and they dont even know whats gooing on inside, if they knew theyd reject me more, like my brother and sister just did. no one could love me as i am, but i cant pull it together, i cnat be strong. i feel i am loosing my mind, and loosing ground.