D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Friend of DID and need Encouragement

Jesus has set me up with my 2nd DID best friend. This is a huge honor. In the first, I was only called to be a friend. She died in 2010. In my active relationship, I have been called as more. In just 15 months my friend and I have even witnessed an integration. She has 8 alters still that we are aware of. Lately, an alter my age, 34 and a younger alter 28 have been yelling at my friend and being ugly. They are ugly toward my 4 year old daughter and fuss at my friend about her. Not her misbehavior but just my parenting. In my home my child is allowed in my kitchen. My friend came in the other day and my youngster was stirring koolaid. My friends alter snapped at her. Said get out of the kitchen! I tried to explain that at my house the rules are different. But these two alters refuse to speak with me but only yell at the host about me. My friend and I are both sad. It hurts us both. I'm not sure how to reach out to these 2. How to love them. What to say. I'm just sad. And one of these alters holds my friends sadness and the other holds anger. Right now they are close and my friend is sad and angry. I am sad and angry too. I miss my friend. I know these two are part of her. My friend and I always seek Jesus help. But these alters don't know him. So, I am also unable to pray WITH my friend. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated.