D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please someone help me I am so lost!!

Hello my name is Courtney and I have recently met someone with DID and am currently in a relationship with him. This is the first time I have ever encountered someone with this disorder. I've done the usual Google and search for answers, but nothing seemed to help me. He has a protector alter self and this alter self often likes to belittle me and say things to hurt me on purpose. Now I do understand why he would act this way knowing what my spouse has been through in the past, but the thing I am
Very confused about is his alter self constantly talks about another girl They know, yet he claims he loves me. I know this may all sound very foolish and childish, but I'm honestly just trying to understand this disorder a little better and possibly get some advice on what i should do as a partner. I love him very much, but I fear my lack of knowledge is causing this relationship to dminish and I don't want that. I want to be there for him. So please. Someone help me.