D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The soul and DID

When someone has DID is their soul as fragmented as they are? We are 4 alters. The main one, J, has been saved for 33 years. The rest are not interested in Christianity at all. Is that a concern as far as salvation? I know it is a concern as far as behavior and what is seen as right or wrong. Help me please.

Re: The soul and DID

Hi, this is Candy Little, I am the webmaster of this website and I know just what you mean when you are asking this question. When I was first diagnosed D.I.D. our Christian alter was not the only one to have a Christian background and loved God so much. But as we discovered each other, we wondered the same thing. I mean would some of us go to Heaven and the others not. That much I cannot answer but as we healed through psychotherapy, every alter that was discovered eventually became Christian. It took a good ten years for everybody to believe and put their faith in God.
You might want to journal your thoughts and feelings so that when other alters read what is written, it will do two things; it will introduce the alters by sharing their feelings, thoughts, beliefs and hopefully they will all become Christians.
The important thing is to stay in therapy for that to happen and your alters can meet the Christian and learn how happy he/she is and they can see the light in them.
I hope this helps, maybe someone else will come along with more advice and thoughts on the matter.
Stay safe and if you ever need to talk to another survivor in private you are more than welcomed to send me a message and I will be happy to do what I can to help and maybe answer some more of your questions.
Stay safe.
Candy Littel

Re: The soul and DID

THank you!