D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new to forum and need prayers

Hi I am Teri I am changing my name to tiara rose when I get money. I was integrated in July. I began a new job with Americorps in my town. I have not worked in 10 years. soooo pray please! I am wioed out all the time. Also, I am feeling weird sensations emotionally, especially when I get up in the morning. It is in the center of my chest and I feel emotional pain like a deep longing and real lonely. I have been battleling this voice that says I am a pain in the ___. I cast it down and change my thoughts, but it keeps coming back. Also, need prayer over finances to pay counselor. Thanks. T INC> Stands for T incororated. (smile)

Re: new to forum and need prayers

I will be praying for you. I am sorry that I am replying so late to this. I was just able to view it due to a very busy schedule.

I have been praying for finances for myself as well. The Lord was gracious and led me to a course called Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. I is already helping me, and I am having my kids go through it, too. I will pray that your finances will allow you to pay for your thereapist and take care of all your needs as well.

May God bless you!
Melissa