The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
more work done on studio

well more work got done with the finishing off of the drum /iso room just some soundproofing and minor final touches left. Pete and Jim were over and checked it out. Jim came up with a brilliant idea in the control room I plan on using. Later than sooner this will be done but it is going to turn out very nice. I might have to just kind of move in there... LOL

Re: more work done on studio

More work will proceed this wet days we have coming

did more painting and word finishing now for some carpet in the iso room and a little sound modification and it will be done!!!!!!

that would be wood finishing!!!

hey I had to go fishing too. So did PETE!!!!!HA HA HA HAH AH AH AHHAHHAH AH AH HA HA HA HA

I will put up some pics of the new room this week or next. It is turning out nice I'm "tuning" the room right at this time and taking my time I am going to be picky abouot getting the sound I want out of each room!

had to turn the heat back on it got cold!!!!!

carpet laid today!! room looking good