The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Talked to Chuck

Thought I would try all those symbols out.

Talked to Chuck about an upcoming Brink Band Project look for it later THIS SUMMER!!!!It will be for sale at the CHEZ WHEN and hopefully getting soome airplay on stations accross the U.S. I also picked up a couple toys from him to try out that he likes Hope every one is having a good spring!!!! Looking forward to a great summer!

Re: Talked to Chuck

I forgot to add there are some new additions in the studio. A new rack , a new power supply,new drum mic...Some new monitiors for live sound that the band will be selling ones just like it so if your band likes our live monitiors and would like having some of your own, we will sell you some who better to buy your stuff from but other musicians?

Re: Talked to Chuck

oh for sale everywhere else pretty much too!!!!!!!!!