The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I did it yaaaa im dead

wow hell is hot

Re: I did it yaaaa im dead

auh sweet bubbles and i can meet again and have some wild monkey sex like the good old days

you dick you said you will never cheat on me with bubbles the monkey. well fuck you and your jesus juice.

on the plane I feel in love with this wonderful man. We would lay in bed drinking Jesus Juice with his man juice leaking out from my guts and I could feel his love and know I was loved. Even though I was just seven I knew love

I ams gots to nos whats all da whites peoples am is gonna says bad bout da kings of da rock be du diggins mofo bout twenty years Micheal JACKSON!!!!!

I just got a nose bleed trying to read that babble.
What the fuck is it trying to say?

I nos thay kills him whitee done kilded MJ ands the reverand Jesse and Al shartopon am is gonna gets the WMF thats dids it. May hap bes the sames one who done shot the Martin King.

HEY I DID HEAR THAT FARRAH HAD A LAST REQUEST FROM GOD AS SHE LAID DYING THE OTHER DAY>>>>SHE SAID DEAR GOD I ASK NOTHING FOR ME JUST THIS ONE SMALL THING MAKE THE WORLDS CHILDREN SAFER>>>>>>>>>>THEN M.J. DIED!

h H h lol H AH AH AH HHHA HHAHAHAHAH lol i BEEN IN A GOOD MOOD SINCE HE DIED

Who is he sleep with now

who the fuck is this?