The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Bab Job - New music freebie

Hello DrummerDave from Black Bag Job here we finally have a new tune online. Not high quality but it works (56kbps) I believe. Recorded at reheasal with a small dat recorder. We are going in the studio on the 19th of this month (October) to record two tunes we'll get those to you as soon as we get them. They will be higher quality downloads. This is just a little taste of our new sound - hope you like it. Just copy and paste this address in your browser's address box http://music.danethomas.com/ the song should stream automatic if not there is a link on the page that will take you to download the song and play it in your favorite media player.
DD
BBJ

Re: Black Bab Job - New music freebie

Thank you I hope every one gives a listen to it.keep the free music cumming.

Re: Re: Black Bab Job - New music freebie

Hey I like that tune it would sound good done up in a good studio with some doubled up vocals and guitars but it holds its own just fine I like it .Is really good for a live cut.