The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer is coming

Summer is coming soon. The work has started on the new studio and will take all summer and then some to do. Pete is playing with a talented bunch of guys at the moment. He's not saying a whole lot about it in normal pete fashion. You'll know when you hear.Thats just about it for now. see ya..........Kev.

Re: Summer is coming

well as it goes I took on 2 band deals I play 4 times a week im just 2 busy. iM A SLUT ILL JAM WITH ANYBODY.

Re: Re: Summer is coming

thats the spirit every body loves a slut !!!!!!! Whos in the new bands?

Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

here is the drummers site http://www.kungfugomez.com/samples.htm click on Cast of thousands thats their band but me and eric took over the guitar playing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

Hey I'm checking that out I like that one band that is recording there mile 48 some good tunes so far got to down load some more. So you been busy playing away. Hey man I bought a diffrent ride but I kept the old one so I can be buried in it some day.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

You left me speachless. Wow um ok well I just dont know about u somtimes. To bad im on call and its not like I dont have nothin to do I have about 10 songs to learn so I better go tab hunting to hurry it up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

Hey play away!!!! Get with you later.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

well kev. I should have a new toon for ya to check out sunday. Lavette is going to lay her vocal tracks down on 2 songs I wrote just me and her on the toons. Well its been nuts for me Im in a nut house in my head its kind of like taking some acid and eating some E then sping upside down in a cyclone with your paints pulled over your head and lil mexicans beating you with sticks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

Hey that sounds fun. Kind of like doing a jimson weed trip. WOW!!!!!!!!haha ah the good ole days.... Hope to hear it sunday be waiting for it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

I knew you could relate to that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer is coming

to boldily go...