The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Studio update

Well just ordered a massive (at least it seems to me) amount of sound proofing and sound tayloring tiles, sheets, ect. for the little red shed studio. Major work will start on studio in May and continue though till sept. Then it should hopefully need just a good move in. If it goes much longer it is possible I will die of old age before completion.LOL

Re: Studio update

Look for more up dates and as the time gets closer and it starts looking better we'll put out a few shots of it whilst under remodleing. There will be a Brink Entertainment, and Little Red Shed Studio web sites soon too. So keep watching the site for info.

Re: Re: Studio update

all the sound proofing material is in and the major clean out of the old building full of junk has begun.

Re: Re: Re: Studio update

almost time to rock it sound like

Re: Re: Re: Re: Studio update

Man I got a lot of work to do allthouigh I got the new puter for it up and rockin it is a mean beast... Might shoot some vocals on it this week if I get the ark hooked up. XP Pro did the trick. I aint even lookin back!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Studio update

I knew you be saying that Bro. got to love it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Studio update

I keep waiting for the freeze or crash and it aint happening