The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my site....

I was checking my site and saw that one of you guys had left me comment on my guestbook... just wondering... how did you find my site.. and LOVE your music.. PLEASE email me back ASAP
Thanks a lot!
*Misty*

Re: my site....

most of the time some one post their site or says hey check this out.And we are also clarvoyant too.

Re: Re: my site....

thats cool, I was just like "wow, thats cool" .. anyways, your music is GREAT, and you guys should play around here somtime.

Re: Re: Re: my site....

If you got a show coming up just post on the site we get a few hits might help out can't hurt.

Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

sounds good... you guys feel like trekking to Independence anytime soon?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

Perhaps never can tell where a Brink might turn up at.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

hehe, sounds good.... Misty loves The Brink. <3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

hey I seen the fbombs it was all good are you in the band did they get some new people in it. I see the drummer in warrensburg from time to time I have one of your cds it sound good. I know a guy named DOC he is in the Air Force and he raves about how good they sound all of the time. Keep up the good stuff.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

I got the F-Bombs tunes on my puter good stuff people need to support local music more. But it has gotten better than when I first started playing a long long long time ago.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

AWESOME, and No, Im not IN the F*BOMBS, just a VERY CLOSE personal friend of the guys, we've known each other for about 4 years... great guys.. DOC's awesome as well, Mr.Linchpin. I agree about the local music thing, and thats why I do what I do - Im guessing youve saw my site though, hehe. <3

KIT boys!
*M*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

oh yes I have it in my FAV. folder

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my site....

haha, awesome, awesome... you guys should let me know when your next show is~ Id LOVE to come see you!!!