The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shoot some vocals

pete gona shoot some vocals this thursday or friday if my sniffler aint sniff'lin you want to be in on it or have me suprise you? Might lay down a few more guitar tracks to thickin it up too you should shoot those. Or we might if you like it redo the whole **** thing and fix the mix right! We'll see how it sounds.

Re: shoot some vocals

yeah, and pete theres a party in my pants and your invited to that too.
Be there or else
and why in the hell did god create bipolar people, was there an extra day that we dont know about and he was bored?
Dr donatti answer me this? I sure could use some zzz's, some rope , and a good tranquilizer.

Re: Re: shoot some vocals

im their so start touching yourself now.

Re: shoot some vocals

Kev. let me know what day I need to bring your drum cds over 2

Re: Re: shoot some vocals

I may not need them just want to put down the vocal tracks to that song of yours "Happy" a cheerfull little tune about the darker side of life.Will try thursday and friday night I got to get rid of the allergies first. Other wise I might slime the windscreen and that aint to pretty of a sight. But if you let it dry for a while and put some pepper on it it don't taste to bad.

Re: Re: Re: shoot some vocals

Sounds good and save some for me.