The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
excuse me

how the **** is everybody

Re: excuse me

I am fine I have not heard from pete of late so I don't know about him.The rest of the world is clear to partily cloudy with a thunderstorm expected here and there.

Re: excuse me

you're excused.

Re: Re: excuse me

pete is good but as always needs a good dose of me

Re: Re: Re: excuse me

i've heard him say that

Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

jeanne has keept me busy so i havent been on. She is just as sweet as can be "well close enough".

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

yeah busy, pete likes to be tied up and beaten with a mexican horsewhip when hes not on here. jeanne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

pete screams like a little girl on acid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

but hes sorely missed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

So mama wants to play. Did you know Jeanne likes to be ass raped by rotten cobs of corn.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

yeah bc u said u like the smell

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

your a sick *******

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

Ya you know were the love is you just have to unzip my paints. HaHa its a shame I love Jeanne so much. miss ya.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

he just wants me around so i can click the pages of rotten.com while he beats off in his dogs mouth. by the way you left your babydoll shirt at my house you know the one with the ruffles
your favorite girlie jeanne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

Jeanne has a special kind of brain its kind of like a mushroom you have to keep it in the dark and feed it full of sheet so it can grow. I still love her silly ass she still likes to ride the short bus from time to time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: excuse me

i like my brain, if it wasnt the way it is it wouldnt like u silly ass