The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
music hosting

How do I get a hold of the band? I didnt see any contact links. I am hosting local music for springfield and missouri in general, and would like to add a couple of songs from this band if they were interested. If any of the members of this or any other band would like more info, contact me at gufbal@gufbal.com. I figure local music needs all the support it cn get, and I cant play a lick... go figure. Thanks for letting me post, hope to hear from you all.

James K
www.gufbal.com

Re: music hosting

We have a link on the site to our email but it is maybe not that visiable there are many bands and members of other bands that roam these pages. You can contact the brink at thebrink92@hotmail.com There is a links page here too and if you are supporting local music and musicians you just made god status in my book. This area has the best musicians I've ever seen and I have just about been everywhere ... Twice. lol.

Re: Re: music hosting

lol, good deal, I will mail you at the hotmail addy. glad to see you guys still in business!