The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Vocals in town

We got a new Singer Jerimi Blair - Vocals this is his old bands site for a sample of him to check out http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/urbandisorder/

Re: New Vocals in town

I'll have top check it out,. I tryed and could not get it to down load might have to try back later? His old band was fairly busy that is a good sign. They need some rock acts at the fair grounds playing in a beer garden or tent they only have country and karoke as far as I saw. They need to have more music for rockers.

Re: Re: New Vocals in town

Monday were going to lay some tracks down ill email you a sample. He moved down here from KC> he not playing with them the funny thing is he only lives 4 blocks from you.

Re: Re: Re: New Vocals in town

This is the dude that lives by the hospital you was talkin about? My area has more musicians per square mile than L.A... lol.

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Vocals in town

Ya same guy and thats a good thing since you will be having the setup done soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Vocals in town

I got that song sounds good tyakes you in a diffrent direction.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Vocals in town

could use a little air in it to widen it out but like the delay ideas in it.Yeah I must hurry and get that studio done hopefully I can get some good hours in this 4 day week end.