The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember that old song "It aint me"

It aint me I aint no senetors son .... Here is the crap that it was about................

By BOBBY ROSS JR., Associated Press Writer

DALLAS - Former Texas House Speaker Ben Barnes said he is "more ashamed at myself than I've ever been" because he helped President Bush (news - web sites) and the sons of other wealthy families get into the Texas National Guard so they could avoid serving in Vietnaim.
"I got a young man named George W. Bush into the National Guard ... and I'm not necessarily proud of that, but I did it," Barnes, a Democrat, said in a video clip recorded May 27 before a group of John Kerry (news - web sites) supporters in Austin.

Barnes, who was House speaker when Bush entered the Guard, later became lieutenant governor.

Re: Remember that old song "It aint me"

well it aint me