The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LittleRed Shed update

The little red shed studio work is coming along with Brian Frost working on it. Hopefully it will be up and going soon and we can get some tunes kicked out.Brian has some good demos that are going to be the best tunes yet for the band. There is a lot of work to be done but a lot of work has gotten done so maybe it will not be much longer.

Re: LittleRed Shed update

More work this week end is planned well some of it has gotten done today. Hope to get in 20 hours of work this will take the studio about 65% done or a bit more.

Re: Re: LittleRed Shed update

Windows cost like hell for this of course they had to be custom ordered so it will be a couple weeks before they are in. This cold weather makes it hard to work on the little studio but work is plugging along.

Re: Re: Re: LittleRed Shed update

Work went good the last two days and a lot got done on the studio with the weather as cold as it is. Thank the stars that Brian is a good carpenter as I don't knoe what the hell I'm doing!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: LittleRed Shed update

Brian and I got one of the new windows in today. Thank goodness that Brian does most of the work. My carpenter skill have been said to suck. A wall also got mostily framed in more work will continue tommorrow. Some picts will be put on the site soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LittleRed Shed update

The work continues with some major metal clean up today and prep work for tommorrow.