The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holy shit!

Wow... I just stumbled on this site through gufbal.com. I 've known Kevin, Chuck, Brian, and Johnny for years!!
It's Bobby Hoskins from Clinton, MO!!!
I live in Branson, MO now and have a metal band called Leadboot Marathon w/ my brother Craig. Check out www.leadbootmarathon.com and www.myspace.com/leadbootmarathon ...
I want to know the contact info for who's in charge of your site and the info for the rest of the guys... I haven't talked to any of you in years!! Except Johnny, I saw last year in K.C. at Phonyjam.
Shoot me an email one of you!

Re: Holy shit!

Hey man how is it going has been a while. I'll ht your site and see how thats going. Good to hear from old freinds seems like many have scattered over the years but we've made some new ones over the years too. Right now we're building a recording studio. Got tired of paying every one else. Gona hit your site more later......

Re: Re: Holy shit!

That was cool to see you over on our site! I'm glad I've run into you again. Glad to see The Brink going again, too! Let me know how the studio comes along and when it's done... I'll have to make a trip up to see it and all of you! Some weekend when you all might be rehearsing or tracking...
Talk to you soon, bro! Don't be a stranger!!