The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faith Based FUNDING

In order to get my cutof the funding I am starting a new religion I will spell out some of the rules now. BUSH is the LORD and Rumsfeild the Profit, Cheney is the 1st disiple. Rice is the second aposile of Bush.

I really don't believe this crap but I want my share of the money I plan to build at the goverment expence a temple that will cost 65 million dollars for the treatment of drug problems. I know lots of people who have trouble finding drugs and that is a real problem so this will be the solution.

Also for running this we will need a further 65 million a year for funding to pay the salaries of me and the "Teatment Faith Based Healers"

My salary is only going to be 25 million a year for running it.

I'd like to find a music director for the faithful too! It would pay about10 million a year for some good professional.

After all why let the goverment bilk you for millions when you can do it backto them?

BUSH IS THE LORD GOD????........Na but ifit will make me a doolar or two.....How cares!!!

Re: Faith Based FUNDING

Um like count me in dude.