The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red shed studio up date

Chuck came by to see where the studio was at in the construction phase today. Got anouther wall pretty much framed up and will insulate tommorrow and wire. Had the Hvac Guy in to see where it is going to go. Planing on putting in a new heat pump system in it (there goes some more cash) but in the end this will help keep prices low. Talked with Hvac guy about keeping the noise leval of the system down and what this will take. So that is where I'm at will post more tommorrow. (If I get a chance to work on it) Speical thanks goes out to Nick for helping clean it up a bit and his buddy Dalton they are good helpers.

Re: Red shed studio up date

more work more wiring done more insulation done it is getting quiet in there.

Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

I know this must be how u felt tearing mad and crazy tired all at the same time. But it will all pay off soon.....

Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

I'll be glad when it is done it has gave me much respect for people who build for a living.

Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

You will be a GOD When its done thats if you dont kill yourself geting it done Let their be music in the temple of Kane...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

starting a church nowthat is a good money maker I know a guy that did that started it in his basement. I don't think he really believed but the pay was good and you get to mess with peoples minds and that is allways fun. ha h ah ah hhh aa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

YES GOD ROCKS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

Got a little more done today nothing that shows much. Timeto start the drum room if I don't just go ahead and start finishing the up stairs. Just about time for all thesheet rock to go down....YEAH!!! Just a few more week ends and it will be time to move into it and get all set up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

Why didnt i get this along time ago http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=live/search/detail/base_pid/182533/ "The Alesis DEQ-230 Programmable Digital Stereo Graphic EQ " THIS FU ING THING ROCKS. Well I have it now, and I say Kev. grab one

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

you still pissed at me bc really i think i dont deserve a bit of it, any chance we can go knock back a few tomorrow and bury the knife and hatchet you stuck in my backside

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

come to dady That wasnt my knife I stuck in your backside Im cool if your cool and im using my old phone # now

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

you freaky
well then bein that i lost that too
send me a message with it

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

I sent it to your later

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date

I'll have to check that eq out sometime. Will work on the "Shed" somemore this week end.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red shed studio up date