The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new songs

I think im going 2 write a Jeanne song. She needs a toon just for being a big music lover and a great lover 2 Auh she makes me do bad things

Re: new songs

you are bad

Re: Re: new songs

I will wait for it quietily

Re: Re: Re: new songs

I like the "Dreamy" quality about this song kinda toolish in a way. Nice toon. Whats blue moon think about it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: new songs

equally impressed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new songs

I know its in the rough and can be better but I did it in 2 hours and kev. we need some new stuff from u i know u have been busy maybe ill have to stop by and we can lash one or 2 out .....HAHAH

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new songs

I think I may be up to the task I would like to talk with you about some miking possiblities and mix things. Next week I can break from construction and do something HOW ABOUT THAT? We can just get it out and have some fun sounds great to me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new songs

I do love some of the vocal effects you have been using and would like to learn a bit more about that.