The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ER

well i just got out of er. today due to a 12ft. fall 2 my head and my back hit a wall on the way down head first. I get my mri. done monday. they wont let me have painkillers till my 24hr. is up and the 8 staples in my head aint helping. The doc stuck his fingers in the hole to fell 4 skull dammage fuck it sucked big ass. He found chunks of stone is their and flushed it out by squrting saline in it and pushing it out like a zit. The lesson i learned dont get drunk and sit on high rails. And dont wait 12hr. befor going to the ER room. My blood is all over the fucking place it looks like a crime sceen. They said I was very lucky but It was the worst head gash cause it riped open.

Re: ER

Ouch mother fucker that has got to hurt you know though you are like a cat you must have 25 lives though with all you been through.

Re: Re: ER

Are you doing all right? If you need something get a hold of me.

Re: Re: Re: ER

Thanks 4 the offer tony john and his wife Brock just to name a few have helped me out more than enough I cant thank them enough. It will be a long ride but ill be fine thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: ER

hell that wasn't the first time someone fucked with your head, they just got to go the deepest.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ER

I cant say thats not true.