The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Shed Update & Other News

Brian and his wife had a nice little baby girl congrats on that a new rocker is born to the world.

Little Red Shed Studio work went well today with more framing upstairs(Thats hot with out A.C. On) and some sheetrocking downstairs and some electrrical work upstairs. Damn this has been a long time in the works but is coming along! [ [ ]

Re: Red Shed Update & Other News

still hot as hell in the upstairs got a little more done slow but steady!!!!!LOL

Re: Re: Red Shed Update & Other News

Well kev I talked with Johnny S. on the phone at chucks the other nite. It seems to be goin good with him. Chuck loves him I think your boyz are ready for ya. Cant wait to hear some new stuff.

Re: Re: Re: Red Shed Update & Other News

Well I want to get this hot bake your ass to death studio far enough allong to turn on the air!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Shed Update & Other News

It recieved a little more insulation today