The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Downstairs lookin good

Down stairs I hope to get done with this week end good work todayand plenty of materials for tommorrow and the next day. Talked with BRIAN FROST today and he will start working back on the LITTLE RED SHED this April hopefully we can slam out the top and be recording by mybirthday for sure! That would make a good present. I hope to get the wholeweb site redone soon too, this big dog shit has got to go!!!! Thank you NICK for your help today and hope you work good all weekend!!

Re: Downstairs lookin good

well the storm is making us quit for now but more got done nick got the over hang/awning painted so it will go back up he also painted some of the exposed boards so things look a bit better.

well work went well until the tornado came that kinda shut things down down stairs is now 100% wired and more sheet rock will go up soon lots of the insulation got done too!

Got more of the downstairs cieling on today might get it done before next week end is rolling allong good now

Well got some more done downstairs not done ran out of supplies oh well will finish next week!!!!!!! I'm glad its rolling along now when I redo the web site I'll have some pix of it!

Well this week end of march 25th and 26th saw a bit more work done got the out side awning back up newly painteed and more finish work done downstair also did a little work up stairs!

allmost finished sheet rocking down stairs ran out of materials and time oh well will finish this week and do some mud and taping god damn I'll be glad when this is done!